- Patients 13+ years of age will get an email invitation to create their account for our myHealth patient portal if we are provided with a valid email address.
- Patients under 13 years of age will not get an email invitation to create a myHealth account.
- Once a parent has created their own online portal account, they may request access to their dependent’s health records through their own online portal account, provided they have the legal right to view them and the patient is under the age of 13.
- Adults may authorize another adult to view their health records by contacting RMC’s Health Information Services Department at 563-927-7433. You will be asked to complete an authorization form listing the adults you wish to give access to.
- .Spouses must make separate accounts using different user IDs. If your family is using one email address for each individual account, you must change the user ID to something unique.
- If you add any information to your personal health record, RMC cannot access those changes. All questions regarding test results should be directed to your primary care provider.
What is myHealth?
myHealth, powered by RelayHealth, offers patients personalized and secure online access to portions of their medical records. It allows you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health. All you need is a computer with Internet access and an email address. Once you've set up your account, you're ready to go - it's that simple.
What information can I see online?
Initially, only your hospital test results will be available for review. In the future, we plan to add more areas of information online for patients.
Is there a fee to use myHealth?
There is no charge to use myHealth, powered by RelayHealth. This is a free service offered to our patients, age 13 and older.
Who can use myHealth?
- Patients ages 13 or older
- Individuals with a provider-patient relationship with Regional Medical Center/Regional Family Health
- Anyone with a valid e-mail address and internet access
Is it possible to access the medical record of my spouse or another adult?
If a patient wishes to authorize you to access their medical record information, an authorization form will need to be completed by the patient allowing access to their protected health information. This form must be completed by visiting the Health Information Services Department Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 am - 4:30 pm or by visiting the Medical Records website and completing the appropriate myHealth Adult/Adult Portal Access Authorization form.
May I view a minor family member’s health information in myHealth?
Yes, all minor health records under the age of 13 may be linked to the legal guardian’s myHealth account. This can be done by selecting “Add a family member” under the Providers tab in the legal guardian’s myHealth account. Once the request is reviewed and approved by Regional Medical Center staff, they will have access to the dependent’s record. Regional Medical Center will disconnect the minor record when the minor reaches the age of 13. Notifications will be sent out to the primary account holder (i.e. parent) as the minor nears the age of 13.
How do I gain access to myHealth?
- The preferred and simplest option is to provide registration staff with an e-mail address at your next scheduled healthcare visit in order to be sent an invitation. The e-mail invitation will contain a link that will direct you to the myHealth registration page where they will need to follow the instructions given to set up the account.
- Patients may also request access via the myHealth link on the RMC website. At the RelayHealth Welcome page, select “Don’t have an account? Register here” and follow the instructions given.
- NOTE: Patients will need to link RMC to their myHealth account in order to access their health records by performing the following: select “Providers” at the top of the screen followed by selecting “+Add Provider or Facility for (Your Name Here)”. Patients will then need to perform a search for Regional Medical Center by entering our facility name and zip code. Select “Search”, it will provide you with facilities it has found and choose “Select” for Regional Medical Center.
I lost my invitation or did not receive one. Will you send me a new invitation?
Check your junk folders to see if your e-mail routed it there. If you still don’t see it, the Health Information Services Department has the ability to send out a new invitation to myHealth. You can contact them at 563-927-7433.
Where do I update my e-mail address, change my password, or select/change my security question answer?
You may complete this by going into your account profile in myHealth; you may also contact the Health Information Services Department at 563-927-7433.
Will you start sending emails to me?
The only email you will receive from us will be for test results going forward. Old results will not populate to your myHealth account. You may always unsubscribe from communications by accessing your account profile.
If some of my information on myHealth is not correct, what should I do?
Your myHealth information comes directly from your electronic medical record at your primary healthcare provider's office and RMC. If there is inaccurate or outdated information in your record, please bring a printout with the incorrect information to your next visit or you may contact our Health Information Services Department at 563-927-7433.
Is my privacy protected?
Who should I contact if I have further questions?
For technical issues, contact RelayHealth Customer Support at 1-866-735-2963 or info@RelayHealth.com. For all other issues or to make updates to your health record, contact RMC’s Health Information Services Department at 563-927-7433 Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.