Physical Therapy is available for all ages and may be provided to hospitalized patients, outpatients, or in your home.
- We feel that each patient deserves individualized care; therefore, each of our patients are seen by one physical therapist and one physical therapist assistant from start to finish.
- We will take the time to understand and remove obstacles that come between you and your goals of returning to a healthy active lifestyle.
- Each patient receives an evaluation by a physical therapist at which time a treatment plan and individualized goals are established based on the patient’s needs and activities.
- Most insurance companies do not require a provider referral for PT. Check with your insurance company to see if you qualify.
709 W. Main St. I Therapy Services Department-Parking Lot 2, Entrance C-Elevator access, Parking Lot 1, Entrance B
613 W. Main St. I Located inside Regional Family Health
Tuesday: 7AM-3:30PM I Thursday: 7AM-11:30AM I Friday 8AM-4:30PM
- Fall prevention
- Functional Bracing
- Gait training / Assistive devices
- Industrial rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Neuromuscular Rehabilitation
- Pre and Post Operation Treatment and Education
- Sports Medicine
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Hot and Cold Therapy
- TENS (Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation)
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation
- and more...
Vitality Cancer Program
- Whether you are in active treatment or have finished, and regardless of when the cancer occurred you may participate
- You must have a physician referral
Physical Therapy Sessions
- Led by Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant
- Initial assessment (determine any weakness, balance, or walking stability issues and measure exercise ability)
- Reassess (based on evaluation or change in your condition or health)
- Help you be more independent and safe with mobility needs
- Billed through your insurance Available Monday-Friday
- Led by Bob Holtz Wellness Center Personal Trainers
- Individualized to fit your needs and designed to do at home
- Learn to use proper techniques
- Help you improve stamina
- Occur one to three times a week for approximately 16 sessions
- No cost Available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
This program is set up to help you gain energy & functional strength during & after the course of your cancer treatments.
Augmented Soft Tissue Mobilization treatment is a rehabilitation program that stimulates the
regenerative healing process of the body. It is a non-invasive therapy that works fast and consistently. Our Therapy Services staff treat scar tissue problems from old injuries and degenerative muscles, tendons, and ligaments (i.e. tennis elbow, patellar tendonitis).
Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) Certified
MLD is a gentle type of massage therapy used to drain excess fluid from the body and improve the overall functioning of the lymphatic system. Lymphedema can develop at any time (months or years) after surgery or radiation. Usually it is triggered by a new injury or trauma. Our Therapy Services staff treat chronic swelling in any area of the body where the lymphatic system is compromised with compression bandaging, remedial exercise, and patient education for self-care and post-mastectomy or lower extremity with manual massage in conjunction with compression bandaging and garments.
Studies have shown that 90% of people who suffer from back pain can be successfully treated with the McKenzie Method. Current research supports McKenzie over all other forms of back treatment. Our Therapy Services staff treat cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spines to help you manage your pain and return to your previous level of function with as few symptoms as possible. Self-treatment instruction will be given so you can manage your pain after you complete your therapy sessions.
Orthopedic Clinical Specialist Certified
The specialist certification program through the American Physical Therapy Association provides formal recognition for physical therapists with advanced clinical knowledge, experience, and skills in orthopedics and assists consumers and the health care community in identifying these physical therapists.
Titleist Performance Certified
The Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) is a world leader in golf health and fitness. Certified instructors use a golf specific screen to identify physical limitations that may lead to undesired swing characteristics or injuries. Joint mobility or stability problems can lead to pain and not allow a golfer to reach his/her full potential. Having a consultation with a TPI instructor is beneficial to maximize your game allowing lower scores and more fun on the course.
What do I need to bring with me?
If your provider sent your Therapy Services referral (order) with you, the therapist will need this along with payment information such as your insurance card or worker’s compensation claim number and contact information.
How should I dress?
Wear loose fitting clothing that makes it easy to expose the area we will evaluate and treat (ex: shorts for knee pain or tank top for shoulder trouble). Tennis shoes for exercising, if appropriate.
What happens during my visit?
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to complete paperwork.
- The therapist will perform your initial evaluation.
- The therapist will discuss with you:
- Your medical history including medications and tests.
- Your current problems/complaints.
- Pain intensity and what increases or decreases your pain. How your daily activity or function is limited.
- Your goals for/with therapy.
How long will each session last?
Your initial evaluation may take up to 60 minutes. Each follow up visit may take up to 30-45 minutes.
I was not looking forward to Physical Therapy. So I was pleasantly surprised at how fun Ben made it. Ben is great. - Kevin Graybill, Physical Therapy Patient
My mom, husband, and I all received great care from Cory Kluesner for our physical therapy. He was awesome; over the top. My husband is deaf and Cory didn't know sign language so he used hand gestures. He knew exactly how to communicate with Pete. You can tell his profession is in his heart. - LeAnn Manson, Physical Therapy Patient
Chris is very friendly and patient. She knows PT and she knows how to talk to all her patients. - Ellen Francois, Physical Therapy Patient
His knowledge and intuition allowed him to make quick and accurate assessments, while his patience and humor kept the whole process enjoyable. - Robbie Sedain, Physical Therapy Patient
I was disappointed and sad when Dad got hurt. I didn’t want him to have to sit out an entire ski season. I knew how hard that would be for him. Then he got help healing and can ski with me this year. - Amberlynn, (Matt Ferrell) Physical Therapy patient’s daughter
I have been skiing since I was 10 years old. I am an active ski instructor at Sundown Mountain Resort and I ski competitively. When I injured my knee I knew I needed to find the fastest, safest way to ski again, at the same level, as soon as possible. Thanks to my excellent physical therapists at RMC for helping make that happen. - Matt Farrell, Physical Therapy patient
We met so many wonderful people while Mom was hospitalized. Everyone treated Her, Dad, John, and I with such kindness and compassion. I now consider those wonderful people friends. John Streif and Joan Hillers, Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapy patient’s children
Providers for this Service