Alzheimer's and Dementia Support Group - CANCELLED
Thursday, Apr 02, 2020
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Regional Medical Center
709 W Main St
Manchester, IA 52057
Sheppard Room - Level 1 (Lot 1, Entrance A)
The Alzheimer's and Dementia Support Group is cancelled until further notice.
Presented By: Alzheimer's Association Greater Iowa Chapter
Date and Time: First Thursday of every month @ 6:30 - 7:30 pm
Contact: Donna Meyer - firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Visit alz.org/Iowa to learn more about caregiver programs and resources. Build a support system with people who understand. Alzheimer's Association caregiver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns.
- Learn about community resources.