COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic (Pfizer Vaccine. No Appointment Needed)
Wednesday, Oct 20, 2021
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Regional Medical Center
Veterans Education Center (Level 3)
Park in LOT 1 and use Entrance B.
Delaware County Public Health will be hosting a walk-in COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic where the Pfizer vaccine will be administered.
Those age 12 and older are eligible to receive the vaccine. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian with them.
Stop by RMC Veterans Education Center (Level 3), 709 West Main Street in Manchester to get your vaccine. No appointment is needed. Please park in LOT 1 and use Entrance B. Masks are required.
CLICK HERE to complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Consent form. Please bring this with you when you come to get your vaccine.
NOTE: If you are receiving your 2nd dose or 3rd Booster dose of the vaccine, please be sure to bring your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card.
BOOSTER DOSE ELIGIBILITY:
- People 65 years and older and residents in long-term care settings
- People aged 50-64 years with underlying medical conditions
- People aged 18-49 years with underlying medical conditions, based on their individual benefits and risks
- People aged 18-64 years who are at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of occupational or institutional setting, based on their individual benefits and risks
- NOTE: The booster dose must be administered at least 6 months after the primary 2-dose series.
Questions? Please contact Delaware County Public Health at 563-927-7551.
Delaware County Public Health