Prepared Childbirth Class
Saturday, Jul 11, 2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Veterans Education Center - Level 3
Park in Lot 1, enter through Door B, take elevator or stairs to Level 3.
Please ensure you wear a mask. Social distancing measures will also be in place.
Free for expectant parents. Preparation for labor and delivery, newborn care, and OB & Family Health Department tour. Learn about:
- The vital role of a support person
- Breathing, relaxation, and pain management techniques
- Medication options
- Variations of labor such as C-section, back labor, and induction
- Coping with possible complications
- Infant and car seat safety