Prepared Childbirth Class
Monday, May 24, 2021
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Veterans Education Center - Level 3
Park in Lot 1, enter through Door B, take elevator or stairs to Level 3.
Class will be held (with social distancing and face coverings).
Free for expectant parents. Preparation for labor and delivery, newborn care, and OB & Family Health Department tour. Learn about:
- The vital role of a support person
- Breathing, relaxation, and pain management techniques
- Medication options
- Variations of labor such as C-section, back labor, and induction
- Coping with possible complications
- Infant and car seat safety
*Please note that if you attend the May 24th class, you are required to attend the previous May 17th class.