Explore RMC's opportunities for students considering healthcare careers!
Our RN Education Assistance Program provides financial assistance to nursing students enrolled in their final two semesters of an ADN or BSN program who commit to employment with RMC for a minimum of 18 months in a designated department of high need. Financial assistance is forgiven after 18 months of employment as an RN in designated *departments of high need. Not necessary to work while in school. CLICK HERE for an information flyer to share.
* Designated areas of high need include Emergency Department, Home Care, ICU, Med-Surg, OB
- $7,000 ($3,500 per semester) for costs of attendance for final two semesters of ADN program
- $25,000 ($12,500 per semester) for costs of attendance for final two semesters of BSN program
- Apply to program within designated timeframes
- Interview with RMC panel and acceptance to program
- Successful completion of courses
- Successful completion of degree
- Successful completion of NCLEX/obtainment of RN licensure
- Commitment to employment in designated area of high need
- Review and interview applicants
- Selection of applicants based on RN needs
- Commitment to employment of RN following successful completion of degree and NCLEX
- Submit payments directly to college
Career Exploration Job Shadow Experiences
Students interested in completing a career exploration job shadow experience at Regional Medical Center or Regional Family Health please complete the forms below and return them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission of these forms does not guarantee placement of shadowing. Questions regarding job shadows please call: 563-927-7578.
Students interested in completing a required observation, clinical or preceptorship experience at Regional Medical Center or Regional Family Health please complete the forms below and return them to email@example.com. Submission of these forms does not guarantee placement . If you have any questions please call: 563-927-7698 or 563-927-7578.
If you are having trouble opening or downloading forms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will send you the forms.