Posted 11/30/2021 in Fund Development
The last couple of years have been trying for everyone. In trying times, it is important to stand together and unite. This holiday season, Regional Medical Center (RMC) wants all of our communities to do just that - to unite during the holiday season.
A Night of Lights luminary fundraiser is kicking off right now! We invite all of our communities to join us for our first annual celebration of community unity during the holiday season. All area communities are invited to “light the night” on December 24th with our luminary kits. Or, you can get kits for a special holiday event you are hosting!
What is a luminary? A luminary consists of a real votive candle that is placed inside a white paper bag weighted with sand at the bottom. Participating families and businesses will line the street in front of their house or business, driveway, and/or walkways with these luminaries on December 24th, celebrating the holiday season together! Or, you can “light the night” for a special occasion you are hosting. Light your driveway or walkway and welcome guests to your home/event! Special thanks to Event Sponsors: BARD Materials and Fareway Meat & Grocery (Manchester).
Luminary kits (8 luminaries for $10) are available for purchase online at regmedctr.org/lights and in YOUR COMMUNITY at the following businesses:
- Coggon: Community Savings Bank
- Delhi: Delhi Insurance Agency
- Dyersville: Regional Family Health, Community Savings Bank
- Earlville: Community Savings Bank
- Edgewood: Regional Family Health, Community Savings Bank, Edgewood Locker
- Hopkinton: Regional Family Health, Citizens State Bank
- Manchester: Regional Family Health, RMC Welcome Desk, Citizens State Bank, Community Savings Bank, Darrel Rich Insurance Agency, F&M Bank, Fareway, GNB Bank, KMCH, Norbys Farm Fleet, State Farm Insurance
- Ryan: Citizens State Bank
- Strawberry Point: Regional Family Health, Citizens State Bank, Rivals Inc, Smith Insurance LLC
- Winthrop: Regional Family Health, Citizens State Bank, That’s A Cut
“Your support of A Night of Lights will help offset the nearly $2 million dollar investment for our new robotic surgery system,” shared Valerie Lindsay, Marketing and Fund Development Manager. “With your help, we will continue to be prosperous and able to care for each of you, your family, your neighbors and your friends.”
This holiday season, take some time and give to others. Do a random act of kindness. You never know how a small gesture can make a big difference and impact on others! On behalf of all of us at Regional Medical Center, we wish you a very happy, safe, and healthy holiday season!
PICTURED: Valerie Lindsay, Marketing and Fund Development Manager, with completed Luminary Kits