Posted 11/30/2020 in Fund Development
Brought to you by Regional Medical Center
December 1, 2020 is #GivingTuesday. This is a day to encourage people to do good, now and throughout the holiday season. COVID-19 has truly affected us all. Although this global pandemic has taken a large toll on everyone, we can use generosity to help bring us all together. Each of us can make a positive change in the lives of others.
Giving can be seen in so many different forms…
- Donate plasma if you have fully recovered from COVID-19
- Give to the local food bank
- Volunteer to help someone in the community
- Give blood
- Give a donation to a local non-profit organization, like Regional Medical Center
- OR something else close to your heart
You are invited to join RMC and our #GivingTuesday initiative where funds received will go towards our Current Needs (Unrestricted Fund). Those interested can visit regmedctr.org/givingtuesday or mail your gift to Regional Medical Center, ATTN Donations, PO Box 359, Manchester, IA 52057.
However you choose to give back this holiday season, it will feel good helping someone else. Help make a positive change in the lives of others.