Posted 11/11/2022 in Fund Development
Brought to you by Regional Medical Center
Join us in celebrating community unity and the holiday season with A Night of Lights luminary fundraiser. We invite everyone to "light the night" on December 17th with luminary kits. Or, get kits for a special event you are hosting or to light a landing strip for SANTA!!
What is a luminary? A luminary consists of a real votive candle that is placed inside a white paper bag weighted with sand at the bottom. Participating families and businesses will line the street in front of their house or business, driveway, and/or walkways with these luminaries celebrating the holiday season together! Special thanks to Event Sponsors: BARD Materials and Fareway Meat & Grocery (Manchester).
“Your support of A Night of Lights will help offset the costs of our EMS Ambulance Remount project where one of our existing ambulances will be remounted on a new chassis or base frame of the ambulance,” shared Valerie Lindsay, Marketing and Fund Development Manager. “Our EMS services are crucial to our community and it’s very important that we continue to update and enhance our ambulances to make sure our team is there in your time of need.”
Luminary kits (8 luminaries for $10) are available for purchase online at regmedctr.org/lights and in YOUR COMMUNITY at the following businesses:
- Delhi: Delhi Insurance Agency
- Dyersville: Regional Family Health
- Edgewood: Regional Family Health, Edgewood Locker
- Farley: Rexco Equipment, Inc. (formerly JP Scherrman, Inc.)
- Hopkinton: Regional Family Health, Citizens State Bank
- Manchester: Regional Family Health, RMC Welcome Desk, Arctic Fusion, Citizens State Bank, Community Savings Bank, Darrel Rich Insurance Agency, Fareway, GNB Bank, Iowa Anesthesia LLC, KMCH, Norbys Farm Fleet, State Farm Insurance
- Ryan: Citizens State Bank
- Strawberry Point: Regional Family Health, Citizens State Bank, Smith Insurance LLC
- Winthrop: Regional Family Health, Citizens State Bank
If you have any questions, please contact Valerie Lindsay at 563-927-7534 or email@example.com. On behalf of all the staff at Regional Medical Center, we wish you a very happy, safe, and healthy holiday season.
Pictured: Volunteers helping us pack the luminary kits for this year’s A Night of Lights fundraiser