Posted 10/10/2018 in Fund Development
$17,925 Raised for In-House MRI
As a rural non-profit hospital, Regional Medical Center (RMC) relies on the support and generosity of our community to grow and expand services. Please join us in thanking the following organizations and individuals for sponsoring RMC for Fiscal Year 2019. Together, these donors have raised $17,925 for in-house MRI.
- Platinum sponsor: Iowa Anesthesia LC
- Gold sponsor: F&M Bank
- Silver sponsors: Cottingham & Butler; Good Neighbor Society; Not So Tiny House; Professional Office Services, Inc.; Widner Drug and Gift
- Bronze sponsors: BARD Materials; Carl A. Nelson & Company; Clayton Drug; INVISION Architecture, LTD; Monaghan Financial Services, Ltd.
- Supporter sponsors: Brehme Drug; Community Savings Bank; Delhi Insurance Agency, Inc.; Eide Bailly LLP; GNB Bank; Kwik Trip; Philippson Concrete Construction; Pipe Pro, Inc.
- Friend sponsors: East Buchanan Telephone Cooperative; Friend of RMC; Hausers Water Systems; J.P. Gasway Company; Manchester Family Vision Center, P.C.; Old 20 Auctions & Liquidations; Rivals, Inc.; Smith Insurance, LLC (Strawberry Point)
An in-house MRI will provide a very positive change in the overall patient experience while also enhancing the radiology care we provide to our communities. We are very excited to bring this new equipment to you in early 2019!
If you would like to help fund this new equipment, mail your donations to Regional Medical Center, ATTN Donations, PO Box 359, Manchester, Iowa 52057 or go online to regmedctr.org/mri. Please feel free to reach out to Valerie Lindsay at 563-927-7534 or email@example.com if you have any questions.