Posted 9/9/2021 in Public Health
Amidst the current COVID-19 pandemic, protecting yourself from influenza is very important. Influenza is a potentially serious disease that can lead to hospitalization and even death. An annual seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to help protect against the flu.
Flu shots are FREE with your Medicare Card and covered by most insurances. All clinics are “walk-in” clinics this year with no appointment needed. Face masks are required to be worn and you will be screened at the entrance.
Regional Family Health in Manchester will hold walk-in flu shot clinics October 2-30 as follows: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-7PM and Saturdays from 8AM-12PM. Regional Family Health patients are also able to get their flu shot during their regularly scheduled office visits. If you need a different time, appointments can be scheduled during regular hours at all clinic locations. Questions? Call 563-927-7777.
Delaware County Public Health will hold the following flu shot clinics. Questions? Call 563-927-7551.
- Ryan Fire Station: October 3 from 9-11AM
- Hopkinton Community Center: October 4 from 10-11:30AM
- Greeley Commercial Club: October 5 from 10-11:30AM
- Manchester - Fairgrounds Community Center: October 7 from 11AM-1PM
- Strawberry Point - Regional Family Health: October 8 from 9-11AM
- Earlville United Parish: October 11 from 10-11:30AM
- Delhi United Methodist Church: October 12 from 10-11:30AM
- Dundee Fire Station/Community Center: October 13 from 10-11:30AM
- Colesburg Community Center: October 19 from 10-11:30AM
- Edgewood Community Room: October 26 from 11AM-12:30PM
Find the complete schedule of flu shot clinics at regmedctr.org/flushots.