Posted 4/1/2021 in Regional Medical Center
Brought to you by Regional Medical Center, Regional Family Health, and Delaware County Public Health
Effective on Monday, April 5th, anyone age 18+ is eligible to receive the Moderna or Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine and anyone age 16+ is eligible to receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
With this transition and the anticipated increase in vaccine availability throughout the state of Iowa, Regional Medical Center, Regional Family Health, and Delaware County Public Health is discontinuing our vaccine waiting list effective today, April 1st.
Please watch local communication channels including radio, newspaper, social media, and RMC’s website for future public COVID-19 vaccine clinics. All future COVID-19 vaccine appointments will be made online. We understand not everyone has easy access to the Internet or may struggle with this method. If you know someone who has challenges with access and navigation online, please reach out and help them or direct them to contact us. We are always here to help.
- Regional Family Health 563-927-7777
- Delaware County Public Health 563-927-7551
- Regional Medical Center 563-927-7600
Additionally, as we see some increase in COVID-19 positive cases in our state, we want to remind everyone to help prevent the spread:
- Wear a mask over your nose and mouth
- Stay 6 feet away from others
- Make sure that indoor spaces are well ventilated
- Wash your hands frequently
- Stay home when you are ill (even mildly sick)