Posted 9/1/2022 in Regional Medical Center
Brought to you by Delaware County Public Health and Regional Family Health
A yearly flu shot is the most important step in protecting against the flu. Every year, millions are sick with influenza or “the flu”. Everyone 6 months and older should get their flu shot.
Flu shots are FREE with your Medicare Card and covered by most insurances. All clinics are “walk-in” clinics with no appointment needed.
Regional Family Health-Manchester will hold walk-in flu shot clinics during the month of October on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-7PM and Saturdays from 8AM-12PM. Patients can also get their flu shot during regularly scheduled office visits. If you need a different time, appointments can be scheduled during regular clinic hours. Questions? Call 563-927-7777.
Delaware County Public Health will hold walk-in flu shot clinics as follows. Questions? Call 563-927-7551.
- Ryan Fire Station: October 2 from 10AM-12PM
- Hopkinton Community Center: October 3 from 11AM-12:30PM
- Greeley Commercial Club: October 4 from 10-11:30AM
- Dundee Fire Station/Community Center: October 5 from 10-11:30AM
- Manchester - Fairgrounds Community Center: October 6 from 11AM-1PM
- Earlville United Parish: October 10 from 10-11:30AM
- Colesburg Community Center: October 11 from 9:30-11AM
- Delhi United Methodist Church: October 12 from 10-11:30AM
- Delaware St. Paul Lutheran Church: October 12 from 12-1:30PM
- Edgewood Community Room: October 18 from 11AM-12:30PM
A printable flier of all flu shot clinics can be found at regmedctr.org/flushots.