Posted 6/12/2020 in Regional Medical Center
Effective Monday, June 15, 2020
As Regional Medical Center (RMC) continues to gradually resume services, our public entrances are updated as noted below effective on Monday, June 15.
- Entrance A in River Ridge Pavilion (Parking Lot 1) is for those coming for the Bob Holtz Wellness Center, Cardiac Rehab, Lab, Massage Therapy, Medical/Surgical/Intensive Care, OB and Family Health, Radiology, Specialty Clinic, and Therapy Services
- Entrance E (Parking Lots 2 & 3) is for those coming for Emergency, Infusions/Injections/Procedures, Pain Management, Surgery, UnityPoint Cardiology, and Wound Clinic
- Patients who have an appointment with Regional Family Health in Manchester will use Entrance G (use Parking Lot 4). Remember, you must call ahead for all appointments at Regional Family Health, including Urgent Care.
- All other public entrances continue to be closed.
As a reminder, when you come to your appointments at RMC or Regional Family Health:
- Please wear an approved face covering to your appointment. Gaiters are not considered a face covering.
- It is preferred that children do not come with you to your appointment
- If you have respiratory symptoms or a fever, please call us before your appointment
- Everyone is being asked screening questions and having their temperature taken at our facility entrances
We appreciate your cooperation in safeguarding our patients and staff. For trusted information and updates related to COVID-19, residents are encouraged to visit regmedctr.org/covid-19, coronavirus.iowa.gov, idph.iowa.gov/Emerging-Health-Issues/Novel-Coronavirus, or cdc.gov/coronavirus.