|Below are frequently asked questions |
Patient & Visitor Info
What should I bring with me for a regular outpatient visit?
If you have insurance, we need to make a copy of your card in order to authorize your services and/or bill your insurance carrier for services rendered.
A physician's order
Many outpatient services, such as radiology, laboratory, therapy services, require a physician's written order. Check with your physician.
If your visit is for a second opinion, or on a physician's referral, you may need to bring medical records, xrays, results from lab tests, or other materials. Check with your physician.
What should I bring with me if I need to stay at the hospital?
- Personal toiletries, bathrobe, slippers, etc.
- Glasses, dentures, hearing aids, etc.
- Any instructions your physician may have provided.
- Cash to purchase snacks, newspapers, etc.
What should I leave home?
RMC is not responsible for personal items.
- Jewelry, large amounts of cash, credit cards, or other valuables.
- Hair dryer, electric shaver, radio, or other electrical appliances.
Will I be expected to pay for my services before leaving?
We ask that you make your co-payment at the time of service, if known. Charges will be sent to your insurance carrier and any remaining balance will then be sent to you.
If you do not have insurance, a small percentage may be requested at the time of service.
Will my name be listed in the hospital directory?
When you are admitted, the admissions staff will ask if you'd like your name listed in the directory.