Accepting applications for 2022 scholarships: TBD
- This scholarship is eligible to anyone interested in pursuing their education in the healthcare field at an Iowa university or college.
- Applications are open to anyone whose permanent address or school district is within RMC’s service area. Accepted zip codes and school districts are listed on the application.
- Selection is based on academic record, financial need, a sincere interest in the human medical field, and participation in extracurricular and community activities.
- In addition to current area high school seniors, consideration is given to students in post-secondary education and those currently in the workforce who have enrolled and been accepted in a human medical field of study for the 2022-2023 year.
- Completed applications must be postmarked by March 31, 2022.
- Scholarship recipients will be announced in May 2022.
The Auxiliary awards the annual scholarships to area residents pursuing an education at an Iowa college in a health-related field. Selection is based on academic record, financial need, and participation in extracurricular and community activities.
Scholarship funds are made available through memorials and donations to the Regional Medical Center Auxiliary Tree of Lights. If you would like more information regarding the Tree of Lights, please contact Pat Blakesley, Chairperson, at 563-927-5555.
Read more about the 2021 scholarship recipients here.