As Regional Medical Center (RMC) continues to gradually resume services, our public entrances are updated as noted below effective on Monday, June 15.
- Entrance A in River Ridge Pavilion (Parking Lot 1) is for those coming for the Bob Holtz Wellness Center, Cardiac Rehab, Lab, Massage Therapy, Medical/Surgical/Intensive Care, OB and Family Health, Radiology, Specialty Clinic, and Therapy Services
- Entrance E (Parking Lots 2 & 3) is for those coming for Emergency, Infusions/Injections/Procedures, Pain Management, Surgery, UnityPoint Cardiology, and Wound Clinic
- Patients who have an appointment with Regional Family Health in Manchester will use Entrance G (use Parking Lot 4). Remember, you must call ahead for all appointments at Regional Family Health, including Urgent Care.
- All other public entrances continue to be closed.
As a reminder, when you come to your appointments at RMC or Regional Family Health:
- Please wear an approved face covering to your appointment. Gaiters are not considered a face covering.
- It is preferred that children do not come with you to your appointment
- If you have respiratory symptoms or a fever, please call us before your appointment
- Everyone is being asked screening questions at our facility entrances
We appreciate your cooperation in safeguarding our patients and staff. For trusted information and updates related to COVID-19, residents are encouraged to visit regmedctr.org/covid-19, coronavirus.iowa.gov, idph.iowa.gov/Emerging-Health-Issues/Novel-Coronavirus, or cdc.gov/coronavirus.