Eligibility may vary depending on the vaccine type. Individuals 18 and older are eligible to receive the Moderna and J&J vaccine. Individuals 12 and older are eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine. CLICK HERE for vaccine eligibility details.
Press Release 09/27/21: Pfizer (Comirnaty) COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shots Update
Flyer: COVID-19 Vaccine - 3rd Dose vs. Booster
Upcoming Delaware County Public Health Vaccine Clinics:
Save some time! CLICK HERE for consent form to complete prior to coming to the walk-in vaccine clinic.
The COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective. The following businesses are administering COVID-19 vaccines in our area. Click here for flyer.
- Brehme Drug: 563-927-3509
- Clayton Drug: 563-933-4762
- Hartig Drug: Dyersville 563-875-2552 / Independence 319-334-7155 / Monticello 319-465-4906
- Nightingale Drug: Dyersville 563-875-7455 / Monticello 319-465-4404
- Scott Pharmacy: 563-425-4530
- Walmart: Manchester 563-927-4988 / Independence 319-334-7131
- Widner Drug Store: 563-927-4463
- Delaware County Public Health will continue to allocate vaccine to providers and work with other partners. If you have additional questions call 563-927-7551.
- Regional Family Health - Patients of RFH can request a COVID-19 vaccine during appointments. Vaccines are available at the Manchester, Strawberry Point & Winthrop locations. If you do not have an upcoming appointment but would like to receive the vaccine, call Regional Family Health at 563-927-7777. CLICK HERE for consent form to complete prior to your appointment.
Other Vaccine Providers:
How to stay informed with RMC, Delaware County Public Health, and RFH:
Safety is a top priority while federal partners work to make a COVID-19 vaccine. Review the following information to learn more.