Eligibility may vary depending on the vaccine type. Individuals 18 and older are eligible to receive the Moderna and J&J vaccine. Individuals 12 and older are eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
The following businesses are administering COVID-19 vaccines in Delaware County:
- Brehme Drug: Visit their website to sign up for their waiting list
- Walmart: Visit their website or call your local Walmart
- Widner Drug Store: Please call Widners at 563-927-4463 to sign up for an appointment
- Delaware County Public Health will continue to allocate vaccine to providers and work with other partners. If you have additional questions call 563-927-7551.
- Regional Family Health - Patients of RFH can now request MODERNA and J&J vaccines during appointments. Vaccines are available at the Manchester, Strawberry Point & Winthrop locations. If you do not have an upcoming appointment but would like to receive the vaccine, call Regional Family Health at 563-927-7777.
Other Vaccine Providers:
How to stay informed with RMC, Delaware County Public Health, and RFH:
Safety is a top priority while federal partners work to make a COVID-19 vaccine. Review the following information to learn more.