Eligibility may vary depending on the vaccine type. Individuals 18 and older are eligible to receive the Moderna and J&J vaccine. Individuals 5 and older are eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
CLICK HERE for vaccine eligibility details.
Upcoming Vaccine Clinics:
Save some time! CLICK HERE for consent form to complete prior to coming to the walk-in vaccine clinic.
PEDIATRIC (Ages 5-11) Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics in December:
- Brehme Drug: 563-927-3509
- Clayton Drug: 563-933-4762
- Hartig Drug: Dyersville 563-875-2552 / Independence 319-334-7155 / Monticello 319-465-4906
- Nightingale Drug: Dyersville 563-875-7455 / Monticello 319-465-4404
- Scott Pharmacy: 563-425-4530
- Walmart: Manchester 563-927-4988 / Independence 319-334-7128
- Widner Drug Store: 563-927-4463
- Delaware County Public Health will continue to allocate vaccine to providers and work with other partners. If you have additional questions call 563-927-7551.
- Regional Family Health - Patients of RFH can request a COVID-19 vaccine during appointments. Vaccines are available at the Manchester, Strawberry Point & Winthrop locations. If you do not have an upcoming appointment but would like to receive the vaccine, call Regional Family Health at 563-927-7777. CLICK HERE for consent form to complete prior to your appointment.
- CVS Pharmacy
- Vaccinate Iowa
- 2-1-1 Help: Call 211 or 800-244-7431 and a vaccine navigator will help you schedule a vaccine appointment.
How to stay informed with RMC, Delaware County Public Health, and RFH:
Safety is a top priority while federal partners work to make a COVID-19 vaccine. Review the following information to learn more.